Coterie Gallery Christmas Art Fair
Free to enter – Call to all artists
From the 1st December onwards and up to Christmas Eve the gallery will be hosting a Christmas art fair where artists can submit work for sale.
This is open to all whether professional, amateur, leisure or graduate, there is no fee to enter but a small commission will be made on sales.
2/3 items may be submitted of a reasonable size and price and please submit quality items, in order to sell, your name will be shown on the artwork which may get you commissions.
You may submit artwork in any medium or genre, ceramics, sculpture.
Terms and Conditions
- The work may be dropped off at the gallery in the week Monday 23rd to Friday 27th November 2015 between 9m-5pm.
- Any unsold work may be collected from Monday 4th January 2016 to allow for bank holidays.
- Corded where applicable, all to be labelled with contact details and asking price.
- There will be a 33% commission charge on sold work.
- Payment to the artist will be made when payments to the gallery have been cleared.
- Whilst the gallery will take every care it is recommended that you take out your own insurance.
- The gallery reserves the right to reject any work it deems to be of an inappropriate nature.
Any enquiries or further information contact the gallery on e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org